Theme Suite dedicated to author Thomas Mann
With the Thomas Mann Suite we honour the Nobel-Prize-winning author who created a literary memorial to the Hotel Elephant in the 30s of the last century with his novel "Lotte in Weimar". The splendidly large suite, 100 m² in size, features three rooms: a living room which can be used as a conference room, a work/living room and a bedroom with walk-in closet.
The finest materials such as teak and wenge woods can be seen in the furniture, while oak parquet adorns the floors. Valuable textiles and carpet runners in warm sand tones underline the dignified atmosphere of this suite. The bathroom with hot tub has been designed with Saalburg and Botticino marble, and glass etchings round off the stylish and exclusive ensemble. This suite on the first floor offers our guests a fantastic view of the picturesque Marktplatz square of Weimar.
- Separate Living Room with Sofa
- Separate room with conference table
- Separate bed room with walk-in closet
- Luxurious bathroom with Saalburg and Botticino marble
- Theme suite dedicated to author Thomas Mann
- Flat Screen Television
- Mini bar
- Inroom Highspeed Internet access via Wi-Fi available (for a fee)
- View upon Weimar's market square